I'm in one of those funks again of which I can't get out without annoying people on Facebook and anyone within a 5-mile radius. Time to make myself scarce and begin keeping myself occupied to the max. Things to prepare myself for:
1. Film School Auditions in April
2. Summer job auditions at Busch Gardens (my main focus is securing that job for sure!)
3. If Busch Gardens doesn't work out, auditions at Universal Studios.
4. Submitting to talent agencies
5. If none of those work, then I'm going to have to find some other performing job that pays, or find somewhere relating to Dietetics to volunteer at so I can secure an internship and have my backup taken care of... ish.
6. Getting a job for the fall and spring of next year
7. Volunteer work and CHICS
8. Heavy gym workouts
9. Getting straight A's and if not that, A's and B's.
10. Maybe doing Relay For Life, provided film school auditions are also still the following weekend and I can do the weekend after Relay instead of the morning after staying up for 18 hours straight, should I decide to even do Relay.
11. Talking to advisors about the film studies, theater, and music minors
Maybe I'll have a social life in there somewhere, provided I don't barricade myself away too much. We'll see.